Everyone having foot pain should know how helpful a Shiatsu foot massager can be. This 3Q MG-F18 Shiatsu Foot Massager Review helps you finding best shiatsu foot massager.
Shiatsu Massage is an alternate method that includes manual pressure applied to specific points on the body in an endeavor in order to minimize tension and pain.
Shiatsu originated from ancient Chinese medication in Japan, with influences from more modern Western therapies.
It generally means that “finger pressure,” that describes the technique. In shiatsu therapy, pressure with elbows, knees, thumbs, hands, or feet is applied to pressure points on the body. Shiatsu massage helps take away the blockages by realigning meridian points, that balance the qi and eases the body and mind.
As well as the points and meridians of stylostixis, work with the human body, muscles, joints, blood and so on, is enclosed. Massage kind strokes like kneading or massage area unit a part of shiatsu. it is characterised by in depth use of pressure techniques over acupoints are typically done using thumb or palms.
3Q MG-F18 Foot Massager with Heat: Specification and technical details:
3Q MG-F18 shiatsu Foot massager will look nice and trendy, it’s one in every of those foot massagers whose form appears like a bubble with 2 entrances for your feet. Generally, it is soft, safe, snug and stable. Let’s say it’s indeed enticing and doesn’t take an excessive amount of space that is basically handy to store it. The colour may be a classic white, however it you’re not much of a neutral colours person, you’ll be able to pick the funkier pumpkin orange version (here).
Kneading and shiatsu Massage – the mixture of acupressure and kneading motions provide you with a awfully complete massage. It’s a lot of satisfying than simply a rolling machine and covers most forms of feet ailments.
Air Pressure – this is often a feature not found on plenty of electronic foot massagers. It has a gas pressure mode that expands and presses against your feet. You’ll set it to either low, medium or sturdy too.
Heat Feature – Heat is that the best way to work deeper into the feet and extremely creates a distinction. You’ll set the warmth to low or high looking on your desires.
Safety cut off – Electronic devices must always associate with safety options, and therefore the 3Q will. It’ll turn off when quarter-hour of use just in case you leave it on unintentionally or fall asleep. As you’ll see it ticks all the boxes for fascinating options. It’s a well-designed, moveable unit too. Therefore if you’re within the marketplace for a foot massager this model is about as good as it gets.
- Model: 3Q-MG-F18
- 120 Volt
- 40 Watt
- Dimensions: 18″x 13″x 9″
- Weight: 12 lbs
- 2 levels of temperature
- 3 level air massage
- 2 modes (auto and manual)
- Auto turn off after 15 minutes
- Detachable and washable cloth
Advantages of 3Q MG-F18 Shiatsu Foot Massager:
Plantar Fasciitis – this is often a condition that affects the sole of the foot by thickening the tissue and inflicting a good deal of pain. Standing for long periods or walking plenty worsens the pain. This 3Q MG-F18 Shiatsu Foot Massager can offer you plenty of relief from the pain and that I continuously suggest it to individuals with this condition.
Aches and Pains – the most effective way to cut back aches and pains in feet could be a massage. The nearest issue to active treatments is a device like this one. It’s truly higher in some ways and might last longer. The mix of kneading, Shiatsu, heat as well as air pressure stimulates blood flow and soothes tired feet.
Heel Pain – this is often an extra for the ladies. If you wear high heels you may recognize the pain I’m talking about. Without rest and massage, the pain is simply going to exacerbate. Don’t leave it till it’s too late; begin treating your feet well within the evenings if you wear heels throughout the day.
Buying 3Q MG-F18 Shiatsu Foot Massager is worth of money: Why?
If you compare 3Q MG-F18 Shiatsu Foot Massager with other models having Shiatsu feature like Belmint Shiatsu Massager. Then you find that this model gives a complete massage as well as relieves pain. The motion of the massage along with air pressure option provides foot full massage with good coverage.
Shiatsu is the special feature that is programmed to work the pressure points on the feet. Much advanced research and design were undertaken in order to make the massager more effective. Customer’s feedback shows that there are hundreds of satisfied users, and this is a testament to how effective it is.
How to use 3Q MG-F18 Shiatsu Foot Massager?
- 3Q MG-F18 Shiatsu Foot Massager is very easy to use and maintain. But if do not know anything about foot massager kindly follow the instruction below:
- Always confirm that the device is hazard free and properly plugged in with power option.
- Keep the hand away; this is where you control all the settings for.
- Turn the unit on, and put your feet into the massager carefully.
- You can select your desired massage type such as air pressure, heat as well as other feature from the handset. If you are using it for the first time, test out different features which suit you better.
- Sit back quietly and relax. Don’t try to move when using this massager
- When not in use switch off the massager as well as place massager in the box as well as keep in the safe region.
Health benefits and tips:
- Make the sleeping calm
- Feel the foot relax
- Improves blood circulation
- Controls blood pressure
- Reliers Stress and pain.
- If you are using it for the first time do not go over 15 mins session, it may be unsafe using longer period.
- When you need to use it for longer sessions(20-30 min) use lighter option and keep the heat option off.
- When you have soft as well as fragile feet, do not use more than 2-3 times/week
- If you have tense muscles after sport or long period of standing, it is better to use strong mode.
- If your purpose is only to relax but muscles not tensed, start from low-intensity pressure.
- Clean your feet before using massager as well as wash the detachable cloth.