The uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat is on of the best foot massagers I found. It provides multiple massage intensity settings. It offers massage action to the tops and bottoms of the feet. Whereas it offers sensible massaging action and flexibility for cleansing, it does not massage your legs and has solely restricted massage action sorts.
The uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat measures 17.7 x 15 x 18.1 inches as well as weighs 12.3 pounds. Therefore it is not a transportable model, though it is sufficiently little to pack in an exceedingly large bag or a luggage if necessary. You slip your feet within the foot openings. So the device provides massaging action all around your feet, excluding the heels. If you have got large or wide feet, the machine might feel tight or restrictive. Thus when activated, the massage action might pinch or exert an uncomfortable quantity of pressure. In addition, those with large feet might notice they can’t get their whole foot inside the unit.
To increase functionality, this model has 5 completely different intensity settings. Those settings ensure you get a comforting massage instead of a painful one. The graduated intensity settings conjointly enable you to slowly increase the intensity of the massage throughout the course of the program. However, there’s no program presets and you can’t create your own automatic program. Instead, you’ve got to bend forward and manipulate the controls placed on the middle console throughout your massage.
The uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager includes a kneading shiatsu style massage as well as a vibration massage. It does not have rollers for a reflexology massage for your soles. But it will have a heat option to facilitate loosen your muscles and increase comfort. You’ll be able to use one option or mix two or additional settings, that will increase versatility. For simple maintenance and improved hygiene, the foot covers are removable via zippers and machine is cleanable.
As a result of this machine plugs into a power outlet, the length of the cord restricts where you’ll be able to use it. The presence of 4 feet on the bottom of the machine means you’ll be able to safely use it on a carpeted surface. While not the motor overheating, as air will flow into all around.
The uComfy shiatsu Foot massager with Heat is a high-end model that provides massage to the feet. Whereas it offers varied intensity settings and a few totally different massage actions, it’s still a basic unit.
Who should use uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager?
This uComfy foot massager brings together the restful effects of heat, vibration and kneading massage to improve blood flow.
By improving blood circulation, it will offer relief to nearly debilitative foot pain associated with diabetic neuropathy. This could be achieved as long because the foot massager is employed in conjunction with doctor-prescribed medications.
Since it effectively massages the foot arch, this product may also be used to deal with plantar fasciitis. However, use caution when using it on sensitive feet or feet full of inflammatory disease. This foot massager has five levels of intensity, and level three is that the default setting after you turns it on.
To avoid discomfort, activate the device and begin with the lowest level of intensity before putting your feet inside. Once you get snug, you’ll simply modify the machine to your preferred setting.
- Vibration, kneading, air pressure in conjunction with heat give a complete massage.
- The foot massager uses the principle of foot reflexology. The various pressure points of your feet are manipulated to produce acupressure massage to your tired feet.
- The massager covers not only the bottom but also the top of the feet.
- Heat function facilitate relieves tension, loosen your muscle and increase comfort.
- Air pressure stimulates blood flow and circulation and this helps relax the feet.
- Sleek appearance, light as well as portable.
- It has cloth covers that is removable and washable.
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 15 x 18.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds.
- ASIN: B00DSICT1Y
- UPC: 772195200663 660061892756
- Item model number: 9209
Merits of uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager :
- Massage is slightly intense however in a good way. This is because the air pressure pushes the feet downward, further increasing the intensity of the foot massage. You’ll additionally get a deeper massage by tilting your feet downward. If you’ve got sensitive feet, I recommend that you simply begin with the lowest intensity.
- Offers the proper level of heat, not too hot but heat enough to relax your feet.
- Very quiet and solely makes a low rumbling sound once the motors are at work and once the air pressure is discharged. It is used at home or workplace settings without concern of troubling others.
- Unlike different cheaper foot massagers, this uComfy machine squeezes the whole foot, together with the top where airbags inflate and deflate to provide it a pleasant feel.
- With a 15-minute timer that allows you recognize the remaining minutes left. It stops the massage after this period while not releasing an annoying beep sound.
Demerits of uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager:
- Just like different foot massagers, this one also lacks an option to modify the heat. It solely comes with a straightforward on/off button.
- Comes with 1-year product warranty. However, this significant info is nowhere to be found either on Amazon or its box.
- Although you’ll regulate the intensity of the massage. There is no method for the user to decide on what sort of massage he will receive during the entire 15 minutes. This is often quite annoying particularly if you like full pressure/kneading right off the bat. However, you still need to wait because the device isn’t programmed that method.
- Not best for traveling considering its massive size that won’t slot in most suitcases.
- Does not work on the edges of the feet. It additionally focuses more on the front half the foot and barely touches the heels.
- Not perfect for individuals with feet larger than size twelve.
- Can be a little bit intense for individuals with sensitive feet. But this could be resolved by selecting the mildest setting and wearing thick socks.
uComfy is one of the best shiatsu foot massagers on the market, however certain flaws keep it from being the best. Compared to Belmint’s, however, this product offers additional features that provide the best worth for your money.
It hugs the top of your foot with gas pressure, giving an entire foot massage experience. Well, almost.
Other imperfections we’ve found in different foot massagers also are evident in uComfy’s. These include the shortage of options to regulate the warmth and massage vogue. It also barely touches the edges and heels of the feet, which will create anyone consider why it’s a little costlier than Belmint’s.
Overall, uComfy’s is the product of choice if you wish a rather better version of Belmint’s. But if the price is a problem, then I will personally keep on with the latter.